Tell u something funny. Me and my hubby want to go swimming (well actually he wanted to go while I do some beading). Packed our things and walk towards the LRT and went into the LRT and sat down, wait for LRT.
Then I realise I needed this particular beads that I left at home to complete my bracelet. So thinking that I would be bored sitting, watching his body (hehe..) and of course swimming, I left my bag with my hubby and brought my wallet to run home and get the item. When I reached the 1st level of the LRT station, I realise that I forget to bring the house keys. So I climb the stairs to my hubby and retrieve the house keys but left the wallet with him.
Then I realise I cannot exit the station without my ezlink card which is in my wallet. So back to climbing stairs and retrieving my wallet and handphone. By this time my hubby rolled his eyes and said that if I am going to repeat this we might as well not go.
So I bought my handphone, house keys and wallet and finally retrieve the item. I must say it is a good excercise for me which I have not been doing in a long time. So we travel until CCK and took a feeder bus down. Along the way I have this strange feeling, something that bothered me. When we reached the sports complex, I found it to be quiet, then told myself probably it is a Monday so not that many people want to swim. Then I told my hubby that maybe the swimming complex is closed. He just dismissed it and we went up to confirm and to his horror the complex is closed for cleaning!
Hahaha...Wasted trip, time wasted and frustration...and I found it funny too..
No comments:
Post a Comment