I was on MC on Tues and Wed and back to work on Thurs for a 2 day course on Excel 2002. Initially it was quite boring as the basics I already knew. Gradually it gets interesting, learning to apply shortcuts and formulas. I even offered Redopium to be his personal tutor. Poor Redopium studying for his exams. It makes me think twice on whether to pursue a degree. I think I will stick to the driving lessons first..
To date I am 8 months preggie and time really flew fast. Will be delivering on 11 December 2008. Gender? You have to wait till then. Looking back I was quite an eater. I had a lot of fastfood, magnum ice creams, husband made cheng teng, mother made pizza, deng deng, mother made vegetable curry puff and many more lah..
The most proudest moment during my pregnanacy, I fulfil my whole month of fasting during Ramadhan. Yeah it's a blast! Into my third trimester all I wanna do is sleep, sleep and sleep.
I hope today course will end early so that I can go home and wish good luck to Redopium for his exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment