It is times like this when I felt whether it is worth it to work so hard. Because of that 1 mistake, all the good things that you have done gone down the drain. People only see your mistake but not your good deeds that you have done for the company. I wish that right I had an opportunity to transfer myself to another dept. But having said that, I believe that I would not get good colleague as I have now.
Today my morale is so low. Maybe should get another job. It is easier said than done. But at the same time I just find that there is no fairness at the workplace. Overloaded with work and I cannot be at home in peace. I just hate having that feeling that someone need to cover me while i'm away.
Another complaint of mine is other staff who could easily get away with their rantings while all i do is staying positive and trying to look at the bright side. Sometimes I wish that I have the attitude of RedOpium, who would say 'No' when he means it and not 'Yes' all the time.
Getting frustrated, low morale...gosh it doesn't help. So what am I to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment