Friday, July 19, 2013

Beading Journal

I was reading this blog http://www.beadingdaily.com/blogs/daily/archive/2013/05/27/do-you-keep-a-beading-journal.aspx
It is about keeping a beading journal of the projects that I have done. So now I'm trying to dig back all the beading projects that I have done and will try my best to post it. Here's a start:

Beading Project: Caribbean Bangle
Designer: Ellad2 (purchased tutorial on Etsy)
Type of Beads used:
4mm bicone beads caribbean blue opal AB
11/0 seed beads Aqua/Capri lined
11/0 seed beads Aqua/Purple lined
8/0 seed beads Gold Lustered Transparent Pink



Beading Project: Octagon Allure Bracelet
Designer: Cathy Lampole (project featured in Bead & Button June 2013 magazine)
Instead of octagon, I made the bracelet pentagon because of my small wrist. The beads used was left over from my stash (wanted to save $$). Could have a better colour combination.



Beading Project: Wear Your Heart Ring
Designer: Kelly Dale from Off the Beaded Path
Source from Youtube: Wear Your Heart On Your Ring
Type of Beads:
3mm bicone purple thunder polish crystals
3mm hematite glass rounds



Beading Project: Raging Rivoli Ring

Designer: Kelly Dale from Off the Beaded Path
Source from YouTube: Raging Rivoli Ring
I purchased the kit from the Etsy site which comes together with the instruction and beads.



Beading Project: Majestic Bracelet
Designer: Aleshia Beadifulnights
Source from YouTube: Majectic Beaded Bracelet Tutorial 



Beading Project: Heirloom Handphone Charm
Designer: Aimee Carpenter
Source from Book: Endless Sparkle: 12 Crystal Components



Beading Project: Gift Wrap Glam Bracelet
Designer: Samantha Mitchell
Source from Magazine: Bead & Button February 2012



Beading Project: Standing Ovation Bangle
Designer: Anna Elizabeth Draeger
Source from Magazine: Bead & Button February 2012



Beading Project: Crown Jewels Ring
Designer: Kelly Dale from Off the Beaded Path
Source from YouTube: Crown Jewels Ring



Beading Project: Round n Round Pendant
Designer: Kelly Dale from Off the Beaded Path
Source from YouTube: Round & Round Pendant

 


Beading Project: X's & O's bracelet
Designer: Deborah Farrand



Beading Project: Lavish Layers
Designer: Cathy Lampole


No comments: