I have not been updating my blog for a while. I think that I'm going to get the 'M' disease soon. This is what I've been doing for the past few weeks.
Been to the zoo with emeryn on 23 August. We walked like, i dun noe a few kilometers and had a collection of the our 'relatives' photographs...
Went jogging with RedOpium yesterday, hoping to lose some pounds...guess it won't be enough. But I was proud of myself for not walking..
Lost my folder in the Network Places at work today... bummer!
My step dad's birthday today. Bought him a nice watch. Chosen by RedOpium..
Worked on last weekend and had Monday off which is good cos I escaped the Monday Blues..
RedOpium bought me a fragrance by Guess? on 20 August.....I loved the smell...Thanks baby..
Had 3 peppermint milk tea for the past 2 weeks which i noe it's not good cos it will add on to my 'ration pack'.
I have been skipping yoga and pilates class provided by company. So far been to 1 class out of 5. Bad girl..
Coming this weekend, gonna attend emeryn wedding! She's really going to be a beautiful bride on that day. Watch out for her in the upcoming Majalah Perkahwinan in October!
3 comments:
U went to the zoo? I went there on the same day too!!! HEEHEE!!! How come didn't see you? I saw Kartini from Cheng San. She was with her family!
how come eh tak nampak? me and my cuz go and watch all the animal shows. then lepas tu kita rounding. siap naik horse carriage lagi...
Hmmm...strange indeed!
Post a Comment