Monday, August 14, 2006

Darn!

I am upset today. :-

My job description (JD) has been changed for the worse. Ok i'm exaggerating... But it's horrible. I have just cover someone's JD because she is on maternity leave for 3 months and now I have to cover another person's JD because she is also going for maternity leave for 3 month. Unbelievable!

Seriously the management did not really consider the workload that we are going to face.

Ok that is from the negative point. Now I am thinking from the positive point.

Maybe the management wants to see how good I can perform with the workload. Whether I can work smart or work hard. Maybe....

But then again, it's so stupid! Shish! Ok I'm not going to brood over it!

3 comments:

JMN said...

Girl,trust me when I say this, "The Management NEVER wants to see how good you can perform with the workload or whether you can work smart or work hard. THEYJUST DUMPED IT ON TO YOU CAUSE U BOTHER ENOUGH TO DO!!!" I've been there, done that. Cover for others asses but no promotion or performance bonus. TRUST ME ON THIS!!! 5 years there is enough!

I ❤the way u lie said...

poor gal....well dats life so wen u get married have a child asap n if possible every year hahaha...

JMN said...

You have sold your soul to them when you signed the dotted line. Muahahahaha!!!