Sunday, November 23, 2008

3rd Trimester - 9 months

I am in my final stages of my pregnancy. Doctor said that I could give birth anytime soon. My cervix dilated 1 cm. RedOpium is nagging at me to stop working and start my maternity leave. Bargained with him and said that if the baby does not arrive within next week, I will go on my maternity on 1 Dec 2008. He does not seem convinced. The only worry that I have for next week is that hopefully not giving birth while I'm working. That would be a sight! My mum is asking me to give birth soon as she is bored staying at home doing nothing. She bet with RedOpium that the baby will arrive in Nov instead of Dec. Let's see... So if you wanna know whether it is female or male, check out my friendster. I be sure to tell you..

No comments: