Friday, July 21, 2006

Colleague Resigning.....Haiz...

Yes I am sad because it wouldn't be the same without her. But family comes first and that's what she's doing. She loves to share stories about her 3 kids. She loves to cook and even took the time to cook for us. She loves to share good things with us. I'm gonna miss her. I wish her happiness though and that really matters....

2 comments:

JMN said...

WooooiTTTTTT!!!! U got a BLOG!!! Cool!!! Psssttt!!! Who's resigning? I got to know Kelana and Sumarne are resigning too. Last day is 18 and 15 Aug. Tsk Tsk...Met Raudah yesterday. SHE"S RESIGNING TOO!!! Fuyoh.... Hey, Wanna meet? MUST MEET!!! I wanna gossip. Hehehehe!!!! Btw, me linking you to my Bloggy!!!

SourLime said...

Hey Julia! Long time no see.. This blog created by chance lah. Mdm Low Chong Mian resigned. What!? Sumarne and Raudah (OCCL?) is resigning too? Nowadays susah nak dpt job satisfaction. Ok 1 day we meet, possibly 2nd week of august. Me a bit bz lah. I let you know. Thanks for having me as a link!