I was at madrasah today and ustazah was telling us about the bombing in Lubnan. She was very sad by the incident that is happening to our Middle East friends.
I thought about what she mention and the images that she saw in Al-Jazeera channel and I realise how lucky we are in Singapore. In Singapore we encountered no natural disaster and we are free from war. Children in Lubnan lost their parents while we took ours for granted. Here we are worried about what to eat for lunch and they have to search for food.
I saw the images via Malaysia's TV 1 channel and it was devastating. Truly I am blessed of what God has given me and I took it for granted. I would always remember to be thankful for what I have and pray that our friends will be safe. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment