- Reading, now more into parenthood kinda stuff.
- Sign up for facebook. Still getting the hang of it.
- Going for a course like baking at Siti's Delight. Wonderful class! Made excellent cream puffs!
- Baking tangy lemon cake, portuguese egg tarts, meringues and triple chocolate cake.
- Cooked wonton soup.
- Catch up Channel 8 drama series at 7pm, Love Blossoms II, American Idol and latest the wacky Ninja Warrior.
- Drinking millilitres of soya milk.
- Recycling plastic and glass bottles and cans.
- Had a short haircut. Love the hair. Made me look younger! Hehe..
- Outings with RedOpium. Just the 2 of us....
SourLime Social Space.... Ok maybe it's not social enough but when I think about it, it's a tool for me to express what I'm feeling inside. So if you have any comments do feel free to drop a note....
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Post Natal Activities
Ever since I had Danisha, things were not the same. These are the things that I started doing since Danisha was born. Come to think of it, I'm only human. So, in random order:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment